"Corn Pop Treats"...by Cin
This is my creation.
Recipe & Photos are mine...by Cin
- 1 Tbsp
- butter (or a bit more)
- 16 oz
- mini-marshmallow (i used kraft jet-puffed)
- 6 Tbsp
- evaporated milk (i used carnation)
- 12 oz
- white chocolate chips (i used hershey's)
- 6 c
- corn pops (i used kellogg's)
How to Make "Corn Pop Treats"...by Cin
- 1Cin's Tips:
Have bowls ready. Spray a 9x13" cake pan with non-stick spray or butter it. You will need to work quickly.
Be ready to add a bit of water to hand to push the mixture into the cake pan so it does not "just stick to you"....you can butter your hands if you would rather.
Either way it will be less messy if you prepare your hands before that step.
- 2Place butter and marshmallows in a micro-safe bowl and nuke for 1 minute.
- 3Take out and stir...if not melting together, put back in the microwave and nuke at 30 seconds intervals until it has.
- 4Add milk and chips, stirring until the chips are melted into marshmallow mixture (may have to nuke 20 seconds, but should melt together nicely).
- 5Pour Corn Pops into mixture and fold/stir together quickly until all cereal is covered.
- 6Pour mixture into the greased or buttered 9x13" cake pan (lightly wet hands w/water) and by hand mash/push mixture down into pan.
- 7Covered with saran wrap (or non-stick foil) and placed in refrigerator for about 20 minutes to set-up.
- 8After it has set up, cut into squares/bars/bite size treats and store in a container with a tight fitting lid.