- 2 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1/2 cup soft butter (icing)
- 1 1/2 cups icing sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 lg can crushed pineapple
- 1/2 pint (500 ml) whipping cream
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
2 1/4 c. graham cracker crumbs
1/2 c. melted butter
1/2 c. soft butter
1 1/2 c. icing sugar
1 lg. can crushed pineapple
1/2 pt. (500 ml) whipping cream
1/4 c. graham cracker crumbs
1. Mix ingredients of 1st layer and press into 8 x 1/2 x 12 inch pan. Bake at 250 degrees F for 15 minutes. Then cool completely.
2. While cooling, mix 2nd layer ingredients and spread over 1st layer when it is cooled. Be very careful not to mix in the crumbs from the 1st layer into the 2nd layer.
3. Whip cream, drain pineapple. Mix together and carefully smooth over top of the 2nd layer. Sprinkle the rest of the crumbs over all and chill for 2 hours.