★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1-2 pkg
- store bought chocolate chip cookies (chips a'hoy)
- 1-2 large
- containers cool whip
How to Make Cookies in a Cloud
- 1Decide if you're making yourself a single serving or enough to feed an army, and then choose the dish you wish to use for serving.
- 2Dip cookie, one at a time, into the milk, pull out of mild and line the bottom of the serving dish with cookies.
- 3Spread a layer of Cool Whip over the cookies and repeat till you have enough for your serving needs.
- 4Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate several hours or overnight. Serve in bowls and trust me this will go fast!! (I've experimented with several kinds of hard cookie. ie:Nutter Butters, Peanut Butter Chips A'Hoy, etc....)