★★★★★ 1 vote5
- oreo's (24 whole and 6 crushed)
- 1 lb
- cream cheese (2-8 oz) at room temperature
- 1/2 c
- 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 2 large
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- 1/4 tsp
How to Make Cookies & Cream Cheesecake Cupcakes
- 1Preheat oven to 275.
- 2Line cupcake tin with cupcake papers. Place a whole cookie into each paper and set aside.
- 3With an electric mixer on medium high beat cream cheese till smooth. Gradually add sugar and beat until combined. Beat in vanilla. Whisk the eggs in a measuring cup and drizzle into cream cheese mixture a little at a time. Beat well and scrape down sides as needed. Beat in sour cream and salt it should be very creamy at this point. Stir in chopped cookies by hand.
- 4Divide batter into cups evenly fill almost to the top of cups. Bake on middle rack rotating half way through until filling is set about 22 minutes I set my timer for 11 minutes rotated the baking pan and then set for 11 more minutes. Transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool to room temperature when they reach room temp transfer to the fridge.
- 5Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight. Remove from pan just before serving. If wanted serve with whipped cream on top with a little crushed cookie.