☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 c
- 2 stick
- butter, softened
- 2 Tbsp
- 8 oz
- cool whip, thawed
- 16 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 2 c
- powdered sugar
- 1 can(s)
- cherry, strawberry or blueberry pie filling
How to Make Cookie Sheet Cheesecake
- 1Preheat oven 350. Grease cookie sheet.
- 2Beat together butter and sugar. Add flour; beat. Spread dough evenly on prepared cookie sheet; bake 18 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool comp
- 3Beat cream cheese, add powdered sugar; beat. Add cool whip; beat.
- 4Spread cream cheese mixture evenly on top of cooled crust. Refrigerate cookie sheet mixture 1 hour, then remove from refrigerator and spread pie filling on top. Keep refrigerated.