2 Tbspheavy cream or milk
2 1/2 call purpose flour - may have to add somemore
·honey-to coat thoroughly
·colored nonpereil-baking section
1/4 ccanola or vegetable oil
How to Make Colered Fried Balls
- Beat all eggs and cream or milk.
- Add flour and salt. Mix by hand. Soft dough will form, add flour as needed until ball forms.
- Chill for 15 minutes. Then pinch off dough and make grape sized balls with all dough.
- Fry balls in hot oil. Foam may appear. Be careful. Fry until golden brown.
- Drain fried balls on paper towels.
- Put in medium sized bowl and drench with honey.
- Add colored nonpareils and mix. Enjoy!