This is a RI thing I would say because I mentioned this to a friend of a friend & they never heard of it.
- 1 c
- boiling water
- 1 c
- black coffee (cold or at room temperature)
- envelope of knox gelatin
- light cream or whip cream
How to Make COFFEE JELLO
- 1Pour boiling water in a medium size measuring cup; add contents of knox gelatin envelope & stir until dissolved.
- 2Measure out the 1 cup of black coffee, pour into gelatin mixture; stir.
- 3Pour into individual bowls or into one bowl.
Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until firm.
Garnish with sugar on top & some cream or eat plain.