★★★★★ 2 votes5
8 ozcream cheese, room temperature
1 ccream of coconut
3 Tbspbutter, melted
1/2 ccoconut, flaked
1/2 cchopped pecans
1 largefrench bread loaf
How to Make Coconut Cream Bread Pudding
- Cut bread into 1 inch cubes, and preheat oven to 350.
- Beat cream cheese at low speed until creamy and smooth.
- Add sugar and eggs, beat at medium speed approx. 2 mins or until sugar is dissolved
- Stir in milk, cream of coconut, melted butter, coconut and pecans.
- Stir in bread cubes and let stand 5 mins. to soak up liquid.
- Pour mixture into 13X9 pan, sprayed with cooking spray, and bake 35 mins or until set.