Cin's "Mandarine-Pineaple Fluff"
It was always one of my Childrens favorite dessert-salads.
I also made it in strawberry-banana, raspberry, etc.
They loved every flavor of dry jello I'd use and different kinds of fruits added. So do my Grandchildren.
They liked me to put it into a baked and cooled pie crust for special occasions.
I'm sure you have probably made this lots of times, and maybe forgotten about it like me...try making it again, and rekindle the memory!!!
- 16 oz
- tub cottage cheese
- 8 oz
- tube cool whip
- 4 oz
- box orange d`gari gelatina (jello)
- 20 oz
- can crushed pineapple (drained)
- 11 oz
- can mandarin oranges (drained)
- 2 c
- mini-marshmallows (or more)
How to Make Cin's "Mandarine-Pineaple Fluff"
- 1Place cottage, cool whip & jello together in a large serving bowl.
Fold together until jello is blended in.
- 2Add pineapple, oranges & mini-marshmallows into the bowl with the first 3 ingredients.
Fold together gently until mixed thru.
- 3Place a lid on bowl and set in the refrigerator until chilled.
Then...dig in and enjoy!!!