How to Make Cinnamon Sticks
- preheat oven to 350 degrees
Grease baking pan.
- Cut crusts off each slice of bread, omitting the end pieces. Flatten with a rolling pin, set aside. I give the cutoff crusts to the birds outside.
Mix together the 3 tsp cinnamon and the 1 1/2 cups sugar. set aside.
- Mix with mixer the cream cheese, egg and 1/2 cup sugar.
- Spread some filling on each slice of flattened bread there should be just enough to do both loaves. Roll in a log shape dip in melted butter, roll in cinnamon, sugar mixture.
- Place on a greased cooking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
Can be frozen before baking.