☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 cwater warmed for yeast
2 largeeggs - room temperature
2 tspbaking powder
1/4 cmelted butter
3/4 cbrown sugar
2 Tbspground cinnamon
4 Tbspmelted butter
2 cpowdered sugar
3-6 Tbspmilk at room temperature
How to Make Cinnamon Rolls
- Mix warm water, yeast and 1/2 tsp of Sugar
set aside while yeast activates
- Heat milk in a saucepan over medium heat
Remove from heat as soon as it starts to boil
- Place butter into hot milk and let the butter melt; stir; let cool to almost room temperature
- Combined; Milk mixture; yeast mixture and eggs; mix well
- Separate bowl; combined Flour; remaining sugar and Baking powder; mix well
- Slowly Combined 'wet' mixture to the flour mixture; pour a little at a time while mixing slowly until everything is completely combined.
- Refrigerate Dough for about 1 hour - remove and roll out dough using flour
Combined Brown Sugar; Cinnamon & Nutmeg
Spread melted butter all over the rolled out dough
Sprinkle Sugar Mixture covering the entire rolled dough
- Roll up dough into one long roll. Cut rolls, using a piece of dental floss or thread, about two inches thick. Place rolls in greased 9X13 baking pans.
Let sit for 30 minutes to rise before baking
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until cinnamon rolls are golden brown on top and cooked in the middle. Every oven is different so check at 20 minutes to be safe.
- Remove from the oven and let the rolls cool to room temperature.
Combined Melted butter and powdered sugar - Add milk in 1 tablespoon at a time until glaze reaches desired consistency
Drizzle over Cinnamon Rolls