★★★★★ 1 vote5
- flat, soft flour tortillas
- 1 c
- whipped cream cheese (in container)
- 1 pkg
- stevia sweetner
- 1 jar(s)
How to Make Cinnamon-Cream Cheese Quesadilla
- 1Place 1 flat flour tortilla on plate.
- 2Using knife spread 1-2 teaspoons of whipped cream cheese onto the tortilla out to edges. (Do the same to the second tortilla.)
- 3Sprinkle Cinnamon on to one of the flat tortillas.
- 4Open package of Stevia Sweetener and shake it onto the cinnamon already on the tortilla. Place second tortilla on top of the first.
- 5Place Cinnamon-Cream Cheese Quesadilla on paper plate and place in 1000 watt or higher microwave.
- 6Cook Quesadilla for 1 minute. Remove from microwave oven.
- 7Cut Quesadilla into strips or squares, and with the first bite you will enjoy this simple dessert.