★★★★★ 1 vote5
2flat, soft flour tortillas
1 cwhipped cream cheese (in container)
1 pkgstevia sweetner
How to Make Cinnamon-Cream Cheese Quesadilla
- Place 1 flat flour tortilla on plate.
- Using knife spread 1-2 teaspoons of whipped cream cheese onto the tortilla out to edges. (Do the same to the second tortilla.)
- Sprinkle Cinnamon on to one of the flat tortillas.
- Open package of Stevia Sweetener and shake it onto the cinnamon already on the tortilla. Place second tortilla on top of the first.
- Place Cinnamon-Cream Cheese Quesadilla on paper plate and place in 1000 watt or higher microwave.
- Cook Quesadilla for 1 minute. Remove from microwave oven.
- Cut Quesadilla into strips or squares, and with the first bite you will enjoy this simple dessert.