How to Make Chocolate Truffle Crumb Bars
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 13x9 pan with cooking spray.
- 2In a large bowl, place cake mix, melted butter and egg. Mix for 1-2 mins. on medium speed until crumbly. Set aside 1 cup of crumb mixture.
- 3Press firmily the remaining crumb mixture into the bottom of the pan. Bake 15 mins.
- 4In a medium saucepan, combine 1 cup of chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk. Warm over low heat and stir until smooth. Remove from heat after its smooth and stir in vanilla. Spread over hot crust.
- 5If using nuts, stir nuts and remaining 1 cup chocolate chips into reserved crumb mixture. Sprinkle over chocolate filling.
- 6Bake 25-28 mins. or until the topping is firm to the touch. Cool completely before cutting into bars.