chocolate peanut butter parfaits
How to Make chocolate peanut butter parfaits
- 1Combine the peanut butter, cream cheese and powdered sugar in a large bowl. Mix together until combined into a thick muddy mess.
- 2Stir in the whipped topping. You can save a little to use on top. I saved about a cup of whipped topping to use as garnish.
- 3In a separate bowl add the milk and chocolate chips. Microwave in 30 second intervals stirring after each cycle until it's melted.
- 4It's time to assemble. You can use a pie plate, glass pan, small bowls, etc. I used 4 stemless glasses. Start with a layer of crumbled graham crackers.
- 5Then add some of the peanut butter mixture. Then chocolate ganache. Then some whipped topping if you want.
- 6Then keep going with the crumbled graham crackers, peanut butter mixture and chocolate ganache until you run out of peanut butter filling.
- 7Top with the whipped topping and a graham cracker. I think crumbled peanut butter cups would look yummy on top. Then you are done.