★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkg16.5 oz. pillsbury refrigerated chocolate chip cookies
1 pkgcream cheese/8 ounce
1 1/2 ccreamy peanut butter
1 cpowdered sugar
1 cfrozen whipped topping mix
3/4 chot fudge topping
1/4 cchopped pecans
How to Make Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cookie Pizza
- PREHEAT OVEN TO 350 degrees
- In an ungreased 12 inch cookie pizza pan,break up cookie dough
with FLOURED fingers,press dough evenly in bottom of pan to form crust.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Cool completely.(about 30 minutes)
- meanwhile,in a medium bowl,beat the cream cheese,peanut butter,powdered sugar and milk until smooth;fold in whipped topping.
- Spread 1/2 cup of the fudge topping over cooled crust.
Spread peanut butter mixture over the top.
Drizzle with the remaining 1/4 cup fudge topping.
- Sprinkle with peanuts.
- REFRIGERATE at least 30 minutes,or until serving time.
Cut into wedges or squares.