How to Make Chocolate Oreo Mini Cheesecakes
- Preheat oven to 300'F. Trust me, 300'. Into an old cake pan or baking dish, pour 2 inches of water and preheat in the oven on bottom rack.
- Spray and line muffin tins with cupcake liners and place one cookie in the bottom of each cup. Put the remainder of cookies in a zipper bag and break into small pieces. I used a coffee cup. You don't want crumbs but coarse pieces.
- Combine cream cheese and sugar, scraping often. Add vanilla salt and cocoa powder, scraping often (see a trend here?) Add sour cream last. One last scrape to incorporate everything.
- Spoon or ladle cheesecake mixture on top of cookies to 2/3 full. Generously sprinkle crushed cookies on top of each cup.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cheesecake slightly cracks on top.
- Cool and chill for an hour or two. Dive in!