Chocolate Orange Brownies
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2avocado, peeled and chopped
110 gmaple syrup
·juice of 1/2 orange
·zest from 1 orange
40 gmixed nuts
2 Tbspchia seeds
200 gground almonds
400 gkidney beans, drained
·optional - honey or maple syrup to top
How to Make Chocolate Orange Brownies
- Preheat the oven to 180C/360F.
- Place all the ingredients (except for the nuts) into a food processor and blitz until fully combined.
- Add to a mixing bowl, then mix in the nuts.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper, then add the mixture on top.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with more orange zest and honey/maple syrup to serve.