Chocolate Grilled Cheese Dessert
How to Make Chocolate Grilled Cheese Dessert
- 1. Take the chocolate cake mix, follow the cake mix instructions. This will be the basis for your chocolate bread.
- 2. Prep a loaf pan, and pour in the mix.
- 3. Bake the cake mixture for 30min or till done, then let cake cool.
- 4. Remove the cake from the loaf pan, and slice like a loaf of bread. Make the slices thin ~1/4" thick.
- 5. Cut the marshmallows in half using dental floss (wrap the floss around the center of the marshmallow, pull tight, slicing the marshmallow in two).
- 6. Take the Packet of Cream Cheese, open the packet completely where the cream cheese can be sliced in approximately 18" to 3/16" slices. (Dental floss works really well to make the slices.)
- 7. Take a slice of chocolate bread, and spread peanut butter one side (slightly heated to ensure smooth spread and to avoid tearing up the slice).
- 8. Add the marshmallow slices onto the peanut butter.
- 9. Then add the slices of cream cheese on top of the marshmallows.
- 10. Finally top the cream cheese with another slice of chocolate bread.
- 11. Add a dollop of butter to the griddle and melt.
- 12. Place the sandwich on the melted butter.
- 13. Cook on one side for a minute or two, then add more butter to the griddle, and flip the sandwich onto the melted butter.
- 14. Continue to cook until the cheese and marshmallows is melted. Flip accordingly.
- 15. Once the sandwich is fully grilled, place on a plate and drizzle with chocolate syrup.