- bakers chocolate options:
- 2 tbsp orange-flavored liquer,or
- 2 tbsp. planters creamy peanut butter, or
- 1/2 cup jet-puffed miniature marshmallows,1/4 cup chopped planters dry roasted peanuts (stir in both after chocolate is melted.
- 2 tsp. grated lemon peel
How to Make Chocolate Fondue
- 1PLACE 6 squares BAKER'S Baking Chocolate, whipping cream and flavoring in small microwaveable bowl.
MICROWAVE on HIGH 2 min. or until chocolate is completely melted, stirring after each 1 min. Spoon into shallow serving bowl.
SERVE warm with dippers such as strawberries, apple or pear slices, banana chunks, angel food or pound cake cubes, or assorted NABISCO Cookies.