Chocolate Fix CheeseCake Topped Brownies by Maggie
I wanted brownies for my birthday but I also wanted cheesecake .. what to do?
Super simple yet impressive and tasty sweet treat that can be shared at any gathering.
You control the type of chips and the quantity. Even mix it up and add some mint chips or peanut butter chips or butterscotch chips .. whatever floats your boat!
Super delicious alone or with some good vanilla ice cream!
1/3 cgranulated sugar
8 ozcream cheese - softened
·brownie mix - store bought or your own
·semi sweet chocolate chunks or chips
·milk chocolate chunks or chips
·white chocolate chunks or chips
How to Make Chocolate Fix CheeseCake Topped Brownies by Maggie
- Preheat oven to 350 or whatever temperature your brownie recipe calls for.
Prepare your baking dish with parchment paper or cooking spray
- In small bowl whip the sugar, egg white and cream cheese until smooth.
- Mix your brownies.
Add your chunks or chips of chocolates and mix well.
The amount of chunks or chips you use is entirely up to you.
- Spread into prepared baking dish.
- Place spoonfuls of the cream cheese mixture on top of the brownie batter and swirl into the mix.
- Bake as directed on your brownie recipe.
Cool before slicing.