Chocolate Dipped S'mores
How to Make Chocolate Dipped S'mores
- 1Begin by breaking a graham cracker in half like you are making a s'more. Place one half on a baking sheet and the other half to the side for later. Then, preheat the oven to 400º.
- 2While the oven is warming up, on the graham cracker half that you placed on the baking sheet, place one marshmallow on the top. When you have placed a marshmallow on each half, put the baking sheet in the oven and roast to your desired tint. I prefer mine golden brown, but keep a close eye on the marshmallows while they are roasting.
- 3Once you have baked them to your desired color, take them out of the oven. Take the other half of each cracker and place your desired amount of chocolate on the cracker. Place that half on top of the melted marshmallow and squish together. Once they officially look like s'mores, place them in the freezer for at least 5 minutes. This will make them easier to work with.
- 4While the s'mores are firming up, melt your desired amount of chocolate in the microwave, stirring frequently. I used Hershey's chocolate bars for this, but any other chocolate will do just fine.
- 5Once the chocolate has been melted and the s'mores are firm, fully dip each s'more into the melted chocolate. Use a fork to gently scoop each s'more out of the mixture, and place on a baking sheet. Once you have dipped each s'more, return to the refrigerator to cool and harden.
- 6I highly recommend leaving these in the refrigerator, as the chocolate will melt quickly. Enjoy!