CHOCOLATE CHIP CHEESECAKE:
How to Make CHOCOLATE CHIP CHEESECAKE:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, eggs, sugar, and vanilla extract until well mixed; set aside.
- Slice cookie dough rolls into 1/4-inch slices. Arrange slices from one roll on bottom of a greased 9- x 13-inch baking dish; press together so there are no holes in dough. Spoon cream cheese mixture evenly over dough; top with remaining slices of cookie dough.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until golden and center is slightly firm.
- Remove from oven, let cool, then refrigerate. Cut into slices when well chilled.
- Keep cookie dough refrigerated until just before slicing. You can serve the cheesecake plain, with chocolate sauce, with fudge or whipped topping...whatever's your favorite.