1 1/2 cfinely crushed oreos
1/4 cmelted butter
3 pkg8 oz cream cheese, room temp
1 can(s)14 oz sweetened condensed milk
1 cchocolate chips
How to Make Chocolate chip cheescake
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter. Pat firmly in bottom of springform pan.
- In a large bowl, beat cheese until fluffy. Add milk and beat until smooth.
- Add eggs and vanilla. Mix well.
- Toss chips with flour. Add half of the chips and mix. Pour mixture with half of the chips added into pan. Sprinkle top with the rest of the chips.
- bake in pre heated to 300 degrees oven for 1 hour, or until springs back when lightly touched.
- Cool. Cut with wet knife and serve.