CHOCOLATE CHERRY BARK
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- oz. bag of semi-sweet or milk chocolate chips
- cherryflavored candy canes
How to Make CHOCOLATE CHERRY BARK
- 1Line a 9x13 baking pan with foil, parchment paper, or wax paper
- 2Using a glass or ceramic microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate chips in microwave, thirty seconds, stir what is is not quite melted into the melted ones until everything is smooth. You Do not want to burn the chocolate. Remember the sauce will be hot and will continue melting the rest of the chips.
- 3Using a spatula, quickly spread the melted chocolate evenly in the prepared pan until the bottom of the pan is covered. Sprinkle the crushed candy evenly over the chocolate, gently patting the candy into chocolate.
- 4TIP: Use clean spatula to pat the candy into chocolate. It keeps it looking much cleaner.
- 5Put the pan in the freezer for about 1/2 hour to cool it completely, then turn it out of pan onto your cutting board or parchment paper and break it into bite sizes pieces and serve.
You can also sprinkle your favorite nut onto the chocolate as well.