chocolate caramel puffs
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkgpuff pastry sheet, thawed
1 boxcream cheese
1 pkgmilk chocolate chips
1/2 stickbutter, melted
How to Make chocolate caramel puffs
- Cut pastry sheet into 4 inch squares.
- melt the caramels with the 2Tbsp. milk.
- Place 1Tbsp. of cream cheese in center of pastry square and 8-10 choc. chips.
- gently life the sides of the pastry square and put 2Tbsp. of the melted caramel over the cream cheese and chips.
- Press the four corners of the pastry square together till it is sealed up. Or you can gather them together and give it a twist (make a beggars purse).
- Brush the outside with the melted butter and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve these warm topped with vanilla ice cream and hot fudge or hot caramel topping.