Chocolate-Caramel-Pecan Potato Chips
113oz, bag thick ruffled potato chips (wavy lays)
114oz. bag caramels
1/3cup whipping cream
111.5oz. bag milk chocolate morsels
1cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
How to Make Chocolate-Caramel-Pecan Potato Chips
- Spread whole potato chips in single layers on parchment paper-lined wire racks.
- Combine caramels and whipping cream in a heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth. Remove from heat.
- Drizzle caramel over chips.
- Melt milk chocolate morsels and shortening in a small bowl in the microwave on High 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute, cool slightly.
- Drizzle chocolate over caramel on potato chips. Sprinkle with pecans. Cool until chocolate and caramel harden. ENJOY!