Chocolate-Caramel-Pecan Potato Chips
- 13oz, bag thick ruffled potato chips (wavy lays)
- 14oz. bag caramels
- cup whipping cream
- 11.5oz. bag milk chocolate morsels
- tablespoons shortning
- cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
How to Make Chocolate-Caramel-Pecan Potato Chips
- 1Spread whole potato chips in single layers on parchment paper-lined wire racks.
- 2Combine caramels and whipping cream in a heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth. Remove from heat.
- 3Drizzle caramel over chips.
- 4Melt milk chocolate morsels and shortening in a small bowl in the microwave on High 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute, cool slightly.
- 5Drizzle chocolate over caramel on potato chips. Sprinkle with pecans. Cool until chocolate and caramel harden. ENJOY!