Chewy Cocoa Brownies
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 2/3 csugar
1 1/2 stickbutter (melted)
1 1/3 call purpose flour
3/4 ccocoa powder
1/2 tspbaking powder
1 cmarshmallows, mini
1 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
3/4 cnuts (optional)
How to Make Chewy Cocoa Brownies
- Stir together melted butter, sugar, water, and vanilla in mixing bowl. Stir until well blended (about 1 to 2 min).
- Stir in eggs, one at a time
- In seperate bowl, sift together flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt.
- Add dry mixture to wet, and stir well (about 3-5 min).
- Stir in chocolate chips, marshmallows, and nuts (optional).
- Spread onto greased 13x9 baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.