Hope you all enjoy this..
★★★★★ 1 vote5
6egg whites, room temperature
3/4 tspcreme of tartar
2 cbroken soda crackers, chopped coarse not fine
1 cpecans, chopped
2 pkgprepared whipped topping (cool whip) the original recipe, called for whipped cream..cool whip is a quick substitute.
2 ccherry pie filling
How to Make Cherry Tort
- Beat egg whites till frothy, add creme of tartar and beat into peaks. Add sugar gradually.
- Fold in crackers and nut meats.
- Spread into 9X11 pan.
bake 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Add vanilla to whipped cream.
- When cake is cooled, cover with whip cream and chill 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, top with cherries and refrigerate 4 to 6 hours or overnight