Cherry Crumb Bars
1 cgranulated sugar
1 tspbaking powder
3 call purpose flour
1 cbutter flavored crisco
2 can(s)cherry pie filling
How to Make Cherry Crumb Bars
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 9x13 inch pan
- In medium bowl, stir 1 cup sugar, 3 cups flour,and baking powder. Mix in salt and cinnamon.
- Use a fork or pastry cutter to blend in the shortening and egg. Dough will be crumbly. Pat 1/2 of the dough into prepared pan.
- Spread Pie filling evenly over the crust. Crumble remaining dough over the berry layer.
- Bake in preheated over 50 -55 minutes, or until top is slightly brown, Cool completely before cutting into squares.