Cherry Crumb Bars
How to Make Cherry Crumb Bars
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 9x13 inch pan
- 2In medium bowl, stir 1 cup sugar, 3 cups flour,and baking powder. Mix in salt and cinnamon.
- 3Use a fork or pastry cutter to blend in the shortening and egg. Dough will be crumbly. Pat 1/2 of the dough into prepared pan.
- 4Spread Pie filling evenly over the crust. Crumble remaining dough over the berry layer.
- 5Bake in preheated over 50 -55 minutes, or until top is slightly brown, Cool completely before cutting into squares.