2 pkgrefrigerated crescent rolls
2 pkg8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
1 largeegg seperated
1 csugar plus 3 tablespoons reserved for top.
1/3 cstrawberry jam (more if desired)
How to Make Cheesecake Squares
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 13 pan with Pam.
- On wax paper, roll out one can of crescent rolls, pinching seams, big enough to line bottom of pan. Put this in the pan, & repeat with second can, setting this one aside for the top.
- In mixing bowl. blend the cream cheese, egg yolk & sugar till nice & creamy. Pour over the layer of crescent on the pan.
- With a spoon, dollop strawberry jam all over the cream cheese mix. With a knife, swirl the jam all over.
- Lay the second layer of crescent roll over the cheese mixture making sure all the cheese is covered.
- Lightly whip up the egg white with a fork and brush over the top of the crescent roll. Sprinkle with the reserved sugar.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Let cool for 30 minutes, then refrigerate until set. Slice & enjoy.