1 pkglemon jello 3 oz
1 tsplemon juice
1 can(s)pineapple, crushed with juice 15 oz
1 pkgcream cheese, room temperature 8 oz
1 can(s)milnot (large can) chilled
36regular graham crackers crushed
1/2 cbutter, melted
How to Make Cheesecake Fluff
- Mix crushed graham crackers,3 tbs sugar and butter. Press into bottom and sides of a 13x9 pan. Reserve a small amount to sprinkle on top of cake.
- Drain pineapple and reserve the juice. Bring pineapple juice to boiling, add lemon jello, dissolve. Allow to cool. Add lemon juice.
- Cream the cream cheese (room temp) and 1/2c sugar together. Add the cooled jello mixture.
- Whip Milnot( use chilled glass bowl)and fold into cream cheese jello mixture.
** you can add leftover pineapple into this mixture or leave it out**** I leave it out for a lighter dessert
- Chill at least 12 hours but 24 is best.