1stick unsalted butter
2ounces unsweetened chocolate
1teaspoon vanilla extract
8ounces cream cheese
1/2teaspoon vanilla extract
How to Make Cheesecake Brownies
- Brownie Batter: Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
Grease 8 inch square pan.
- Heat butter and chocolate in heavy saucepan over medium/low heat just until melted, whisking occasionally.
- Remove from heat and whisk in sugar,eggs,vanilla extract and pinch of salt until well combined.
- Whisk in flour until well combined and spread into greased pan.
- Cheesecake Batter: Cream together cheesecake ingredients in medium bowl until smooth. Drop spoonfuls on top of the brownie batter. Spread around slightly over top with knife or spatula. Then cut through batter with a knife to create swirl effects.
- Bake until edges are slightly puffed and center is set, 35-40 minutes.
(Don't overcook or it will become dry.)