★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 1- 18 oz
- refridgerated chocolate chip cookie dough (a great choice is the chocolate chip with walnuts)
- 2- 8 oz
- packages of cream cheese
- 1/2 c
- granulated sugar
- 1 tsp
- 3/4 c
- english toffee bits or 2-3 chopped heath candy bars
How to Make Cheesecake Bars
- 1- Pat the cookie dough into a 9"x13" pan.
- Build the sides of the pan up about 1/2"
- Buttering your fingers help to work with the cookie dough.
- 2- Blend all ingredients and spread over the unbaked cookie dough crust.
- Bake until the top gets golden brown.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for approx. 45 minutes
- 4- You could drizzle with Hot Fudge and Caramel ice cream topping
and sprinkle with chopped nuts.