★★★★★ 1 vote5
- egg roll wrappers
- home made or store bought cheese cake
- oil for frying
- cinnamon and sugar mixture
- ice cream
How to Make Cheese Cake Egg Rolls
- 1Cut cheese cake into 1 inch x 2 inch peices and place on a parchment lined pan that will fit in the freezer.
Freeze for 30 mins or 1 hour. Until cheese cake is cold and hard.
- 2Heat oil in a wok or pan on med to med high heat.
Wrap frozen cheese cake in the egg roll and roll it up like a traditional egg roll. ( I use the directions on the package)
- 3Fry the egg roll in the oil turning, until golden brown. Place on paper towell and sprinkle with cinnamon/sugar mixture. Plate with vanilla ice cream with more cinnamon/sugar to garnish