CASHEW PISTACHIO ROLL
How to Make CASHEW PISTACHIO ROLL
- 1blanch the pistachios in 2 cups of hot water for five minutes.drain,peel and grind coarsely.
- 2cook the mawa in a non stick pan,stirring continuously for about 10 minutes set aside to cool.
- 3add the cashew nut powder,sugar and knead to a smooth mixture.
- 4divide the mixture into 2 equal parts. to 1 part add the coarsely powdered pistachios and cardamom powder.
- 5take half the plain cashew nut mixture and roll it into a four by five inch rectangle.
- 6take half a portion of the pistachio mixture and roll it into a five inch long cylinder .place it at on end of the cashew nut rectangle and roll up the cashew.
- 7Use the remaining cashew nut and pistachio mixture to make a similar rolls.
- 8gently press silver foil on the rolls.cut into 2 inch pieces and serve.