Caramel Pretzel Crunch Brownies
Nicole Van Markwyk
1 boxbetty crocker brownie mix
·water, vegetable oil and eggs as called for on brownie mix box
1 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
14 ozbag of caramels, unwrapped
1/4 cbutter or margarine
1 cpretzels, crushed
1/3 ctoffee bits
How to Make Caramel Pretzel Crunch Brownies
- Heat oven to 350 degrees (F). Grease or spray 13 x 9-inch pan. (I lined the pan with parchment paper, makes for easier removal of brownies from pan).
- Make brownie batter as directed on box, using water, oil, and eggs; stir in 1/2 cup chocolate chips (reserve 1/2 cup). Spread into pan.
- Bake 24 to 28 minutes or until toothpick inserted 1 inch from edge comes out almost clean. Cool 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium microwaveable bowl, microwave caramels, butter, and milk uncovered on High 2 to 3 minutes, stirring once, until caramels are melted. Carefully pour and spread over warm brownies.
- Sprinkle with pretzels, remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips and toffee bits. Cool completely.
- Cut into 24 pieces. Enjoy!