Caramel Hazelnut Cappuccino Dessert
- 1 c
- 1/3 c
- 3/4 c
- heavy cream
- 1 tsp
- magagascar vanilla
- 2 Tbsp
- frangelico liqueur
- 8 oz
- room tempertaure cream cheese
- 1 1/2 c
- hazelnut spread (i use nutella)
- 2 c
- heavy cream whipped to stiff peaks
- 1 5 oz
- tub meringue cappuccino merguine cookies
- 1/2 c
- chopped toasted hazelnuts.
- 6 inch spring form pan
- 1 sheet(s)
- plastic wrap to fit up the sides and bottom of pan
- 1 sheet(s)
- plastic wrap to cover top of finished dessert
How to Make Caramel Hazelnut Cappuccino Dessert
- 1Begin caramel hazelnut sauce in medium saucepan. Add sugar and water, on medium high-heat,
watching until sugar and water mix. Stir mixture with wooden spoon until sauce starts to turn light
brown about 6-8 minutes.
- 2When light brown remove from heat and add heavy cream, stirring well. Return to heat for 2-3
minutes. Then remove. Add vanilla and Frangelico liqueur, stirring well, and pour into small
- 3To make mousse, place cut up block of cream cheese into food processor and pulse until smooth. Add
chocolate hazelnut spread and pulse all until smooth and incorporated.
In a medium chilled bowl with chilled beaters, add cold heavy cream and beat until stiff peaks. Using
a large spatula, fold cream cheese chocolate hazelnut mixture into whipped cream. Incorporate well.
Cover and set in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- 4Spray spring form pan with spray oil and place plastic wrap into and up sides of pan.
- 5Assemble dessert by starting with 9 whole Cappuccino meringues. Cut 2 cut into 4 pieces to fill in
between open space of meringue layer. Make sure the bottom is covered with merguines point side u
in bottom of spring form pan. Place ½ of chocolate hazelnut mousse over meringues followed by ½ of
cooled caramel. Make sure caramel is spread completely over dessert layer. Top with another layer of
meringues. Finish with the remaining chocolate hazelnut mousse mixture, cover with plastic and place
in freezer for 2 hours.
- 6For plating drizzle 2 tablespoons caramel hazelnut sauce back and forth over plate. Slice dessert and
place on top of caramel hazelnut sauce. Place 1 or two meringues on side of dessert slice. Drizzle 2 –
3 tablespoons caramel hazelnut sauce over the dessert slice and merguines. Top with chopped toasted