Caramel Chai Bars
- 16 1/2 oz
- refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1.1 oz
- chai tea latte mix
- 1/2 c
- caramel sundae syrup
- 2 Tbsp
- 1/2 c
- fine ground walnuts
How to Make Caramel Chai Bars
- 1Heat oven to 350*F. In large bowl, knead cookie dough and dry chai mix until well blended.
- 2Break up 3/4 of the chai dough in ungreased 8" square pan. Press dough evenly in bottom of pan. (If dough is sticky, use floured fingers). Bake 12 - 17 minutes or until light golden brown.
- 3Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix caramel syrup and flour. In another small bowl, knead remaining 1/4 of chai dough and the walnuts.
- 4Gently drizzle caramel mixture evenly over partially baked crust. Crumble walnut chai dough evenly over caramel.
- 5Bake 22 - 29 minutes longer or until top is golden brown and firm to the touch and caramel is bubbly. Cool completely, about 1 hour 30 minutes. For bars, cut into 4 x 4 rows.