Caramel Chai Bars
★★★★★ 1 vote5
16 1/2 ozrefrigerated sugar cookie dough
1.1 ozchai tea latte mix
1/2 ccaramel sundae syrup
1/2 cfine ground walnuts
How to Make Caramel Chai Bars
- Heat oven to 350*F. In large bowl, knead cookie dough and dry chai mix until well blended.
- Break up 3/4 of the chai dough in ungreased 8" square pan. Press dough evenly in bottom of pan. (If dough is sticky, use floured fingers). Bake 12 - 17 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix caramel syrup and flour. In another small bowl, knead remaining 1/4 of chai dough and the walnuts.
- Gently drizzle caramel mixture evenly over partially baked crust. Crumble walnut chai dough evenly over caramel.
- Bake 22 - 29 minutes longer or until top is golden brown and firm to the touch and caramel is bubbly. Cool completely, about 1 hour 30 minutes. For bars, cut into 4 x 4 rows.