Candy Corn Cheesecake Mousse
How to Make Candy Corn Cheesecake Mousse
- 1Beat cream cheese with electric mixer until fully smooth. Continue to beat, and slowly add in powdered sugar, then milk (or cream). Add vanilla. Continue mixing about 1 minute on medium to medium/high speed. Fold cool whip into mixture until fully combined, but be careful not to overmix, or it could become too thin.
- 2Divide the mixture into 3 equal portions in separate bowls. Color 1 orange (either with orange coloring, or a mixture of red & yellow), color another yellow, leave the remaining mixture white.
- 3One color at a time, starting with yellow, scoop mixture into a piping bag (or a ziploc bag with a small corner clipped), and squeeze a layer of the cheesecake mousse into small dessert dishes of your choice (the picture shown is in 5 oz juice glasses). Repeat with orange, and then white mousse.
- 4Refrigerate 30 minutes (or up to 1 day) before serving. Garnish with candy corn before serving if desired.
- 5Recipe yields 4 moderate servings, or 6-8 mini servings.