Candy Bar Croissants
1tube (8 ounce) refrigerated crescent rolls
1 Tbspbutter or margarine, softened
2plain milk chocolate candy bars (1.55 ounces each) broken into small pieces
2 Tbspsliced almonds
How to Make Candy Bar Croissants
- Unroll crescent roll dough; separate into triangles.
- Brush with butter.
- Arrange candy bar pieces evenly over triangles; roll up from the wide end
- Place pointed side down on a greased baking sheet; curve ends slightly
- Brush with egg and sprinkle with almonds
- Bake at 375 degrees for 11 -13 minutes or until golden brown
- Cool on wire rack