Candy Bar Croissants
- tube (8 ounce) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 Tbsp
- butter or margarine, softened
- plain milk chocolate candy bars (1.55 ounces each) broken into small pieces
- egg, beaten
- 2 Tbsp
- sliced almonds
How to Make Candy Bar Croissants
- 1Unroll crescent roll dough; separate into triangles.
- 2Brush with butter.
- 3Arrange candy bar pieces evenly over triangles; roll up from the wide end
- 4Place pointed side down on a greased baking sheet; curve ends slightly
- 5Brush with egg and sprinkle with almonds
- 6Bake at 375 degrees for 11 -13 minutes or until golden brown
- 7Cool on wire rack