camp fire caramel sticky buns
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 can(s)caramel frosting
2 can(s)flaky biscuits
1 bag(s)chocolate chips
How to Make camp fire caramel sticky buns
- line 12 inch dutch oven with foil and spray with cooking spray. spread frosting over bottom of oven.
- cut biscuits in half. place 4-6 chocolate chips in the middle of each biscuit and pinch up like a volcano. place biscuits on top pf frosting. sprinkle remaining chocolate chips over the top of biscuits.
- bake until biscuits are golden brown. check after 10 minutes, rotate oven and to prevent burning.
- use a 12 inch dutch oven with 14 top coals and 8 bottom coals.
- lift out foil and serve warm