camp fire caramel sticky buns
- 1 can(s)
- caramel frosting
- 2 can(s)
- flaky biscuits
- 1 bag(s)
- chocolate chips
How to Make camp fire caramel sticky buns
- 1line 12 inch dutch oven with foil and spray with cooking spray. spread frosting over bottom of oven.
- 2cut biscuits in half. place 4-6 chocolate chips in the middle of each biscuit and pinch up like a volcano. place biscuits on top pf frosting. sprinkle remaining chocolate chips over the top of biscuits.
- 3bake until biscuits are golden brown. check after 10 minutes, rotate oven and to prevent burning.
- 4use a 12 inch dutch oven with 14 top coals and 8 bottom coals.
- 5lift out foil and serve warm