- 1 box
- cake mix, any flavor
- 1/2 c
- 1/2 c
- 1 1/2 stick
- butter, unsalted
- 1 1/3 c
- marshmallow fluff
- 3/4 c
- powdered sugar
- 2 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp
How to Make Cake Mix Whoopie Pies
- 1preheat oven to 400 degrees
- 2Line cookie sheet with parchment paper
- 3In a large mixing bowl, mix all ingredients until well blended, either by hand or with a mixer set on medium low
- 4Drop by 2 Tbl onto cookie sheet, 2 inches apart
- 5Bake 8-10 minutes until puffed and toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool completely on rack.
- 6In a mixing bowl, add filling ingredients and beat until smooth.
- 7put 1 1/2 Tbls of filling in the center of the bottom half of the pie and cover with the top, pressing gently so filling spreads. Keep chilled until ready to serve.