Cake Batter Rice Krispie Treats
How to Make Cake Batter Rice Krispie Treats
- 1Pour cereal into a large bowl and set aside. Spray a lasagna pan or 9 x 11 baking pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- 2Place 1 stick of butter and the bag of marshmallows in a large bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Stir and continue to microwave, stirring every 15 seconds until marshmallows are melted completely.tir in the cup of DRY cake mix and combine thoroughly.
- 3Stir in the cup of DRY cake mix and combine thoroughly.
- 4Pour butter/marshmallow/cake batter mixture over cereal and combine thoroughly.
- 5Press into prepared pan with buttered hands and sprinkle generously with sprinkles and press them in just a little bit.
- 6Cover with plastic wrap or wax paper. Allow to cool before cutting with a sharp knife.
- 7The variations are endless with this one. I plan to make these with cocoa krispies, German chocolate cake mix and topped with toasted coconut for a grown up taste. You could use Fruity Pebbles and fruit marshmallows, Coco Pebbles with cherry chip cake mix for a black forest taste. Etc, etc, etc. I hope you enjoy these!