Buttery Cinnamon Squares
I have since altered it to be more diabetic friendly since my family has several diabetics.
I hope you enjoy it as much as my family!
How to Make Buttery Cinnamon Squares
- Pre-heat oven to 400
- Unroll Croissants and leave in sheets
- Place first sheet on bottom of small baking dish
- Sprinkle generously with cinnamon
- Sprinkle 1/3C. Sugar/splenda
- pour 1/4 butter and tilt dish to distribute butter. The Butter doesn't have to coat layer.
- Repeat steps 3-6 and bake for approx 25 mins. At 25 mins cut the center open and check dough for done-ness.If still doughy cook another 10 mins. Cut into squares and serve warm!