Butterfinger Rice Krispy Treats
How to Make Butterfinger Rice Krispy Treats
- 1Lightly grease a 13x9 inch baking dish.
- 2Melt the candy corn in the microwave in thirty second intervals. Once melted stir in peanut butter.
- 3In large pot over low heat, melt the butter. Add marshmallows, stirring until completely melted. Stir in candy corn and peanut butter mixture. Add salt.
- 4Gently fold in Rice Krispy's. When the cereal is completely coated, transfer mixture into prepared dish.
- 5Melt the chocolate & vegetable oil in the microwave in thirty second intervals. Spread the mixture over the top of the Rice Krispy treats. Sprinkle with crushed candy bar over the chocolate
- 6******If using salted butter do not add salt******