Butterfinger Rice Krispy Treats
1/2 cpeanut butter
1/2 ccandy corn
3 Tbspunsalted butter
1 pkg(10oz) marshmallows
6 crice krispy's
2 cchocolate chips
2 tspvegetable oil
8fun size butterfingers crushed
How to Make Butterfinger Rice Krispy Treats
- Lightly grease a 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Melt the candy corn in the microwave in thirty second intervals. Once melted stir in peanut butter.
- In large pot over low heat, melt the butter. Add marshmallows, stirring until completely melted. Stir in candy corn and peanut butter mixture. Add salt.
- Gently fold in Rice Krispy's. When the cereal is completely coated, transfer mixture into prepared dish.
- Melt the chocolate & vegetable oil in the microwave in thirty second intervals. Spread the mixture over the top of the Rice Krispy treats. Sprinkle with crushed candy bar over the chocolate
- ******If using salted butter do not add salt******