How to Make Butterfinger Bars
- 1line a small baking dish with foil, parchment or plastic wrap. make sure you have this ready to go. (i used a 5x5 glad ware plastic container meant for leftovers that i lined with foil and also sprayed with cooking spray).
- 2in a microwave safe bowl, melt candy corn.they will go fast. approximately 30 seconds (50-60 max).
- 3have your peanut butter waiting on a big spoon and the second you take the candy corn out of the microwave, stir in the peanut butter. if it hardens up on you to fast, place mixture bake into microwave for 10 seconds.
- 4take your smooth mixture and put it into your baking dish, pushing it down with a spoon or your hands. work quickly. place this into the freezer.
- 5next melt your chocolate chips. if you want more/or less of a chocolate layer, use more/less chips.
- 6remove the baking dish from the freezer, pour melted chocolate over it. place in freezer and allow to set up for 10 minutes or so, slice.
- 7note: spray your microwave safe bowl with cooking spray before you add the candy corn and begin microwaving and melting it. it will help with cleanup.