How to Make Butter Rum Bars
- 1Press holiday cookie mix into the bottom of a foil lined 9x13 inch baking pan.
- 2Bake at 350 for 15 minutes. Let cool.
- 3In a large bowl beat together eggs and sugar until thick and lemon colored.
- 4Beat in butter, corn syrup, flour, buttermilk, vanilla, and nutmeg about a 1/2 teaspoon will do.
- 5Pour over top of baked crust.
- 6Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes until edges just begin to brown and filling is set.
- 7Cool completely. Sprinkle with sifted powdered sugar. Cut into bars.
- 8Note: Can also be cut layered and served with whipped topping as a dessert. Store in refrigerator.