BUTTER MOCHI - Japanese Sweet Chewy Dessert
Jo Anne Sugimoto
How to Make BUTTER MOCHI - Japanese Sweet Chewy Dessert
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cream butter and sugar together in a medium bowl.
- 3To the evaporated milk add water to make 2 cups of liquid.
- 4Add the liquid and the rest of the ingredients into the medium bowl and stir well till the batter is smooth.
- 5Spray 9 x 13 pan and pour in the batter.
- 6Bake for 1 hour. Cool and cut with a plastic knife so that the mochi won't stick.