BUTTER MOCHI - Japanese Sweet Chewy Dessert
Jo Anne Sugimoto
1 lbmochiko - sweet rice flour (16 oz. box)
2 1/4 cgranulated sugar
2 tspbaking powder
1 tspvanilla extract
1 can(s)evaporated milk (12.oz.)
1 can(s)coconut milk (13.5)
How to Make BUTTER MOCHI - Japanese Sweet Chewy Dessert
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugar together in a medium bowl.
- To the evaporated milk add water to make 2 cups of liquid.
- Add the liquid and the rest of the ingredients into the medium bowl and stir well till the batter is smooth.
- Spray 9 x 13 pan and pour in the batter.
- Bake for 1 hour. Cool and cut with a plastic knife so that the mochi won't stick.