★★★★☆ 2 votes4
2 tspbaking powder
1/2 cbutter, melted
2 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 tsppure vanilla extract
1 cchopped nuts, m&ms, chocolate chips or whatever else you like
How to Make Blonde Brownies
- Grease a 13X9 baking dish
- In small bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- In large bowl combine butter and brown sugar. Add eggs and vanilla and stir until combined
- Stir dry ingredients into wet and add the nuts or whatever else you want to put in.
- Spread in pan and bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes
- Cut into bars while still warm. *Important to do this or else for some reason they come out too hard, not soft like they should be