- 1 can(s)
- seamless croissant pastry dough
- cream cheese frosting enough for one 9 x 13 cake
- 1 1/2 c
- chopped salted peanuts
- few drops green food coloring (optional)
How to Make Blarney Stone Bars
- 1Unroll pastry in greased 9 X 13 baking pan. Bake according to instructions on can. Let cool 5 min.
- 2Optional, add few drops green food coloring to cream cheese frosting.
Spread frosting on top of baked croissant pastry and sprinkle with salted peanuts.
- 3Press peanuts down slightly so they are held in the frosting. Let cool completely and cut into squares before serving.